Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I don't like you too.

Hello, NB. Nice of you to drop in. Apparently, you have tried to judged me and my life in a nutshell i'd like to call my blog. My friend said no one should heed such morons. But I'm an evil WHORE. And since you judged me according to stereotype...

I checked your blog. Interesting pictures of Asian women with hideous short bowlegs, showing off their bodies like it's the most beautiful thing in the world. It made me puke.

Decent men attract decent women. Jerks go out with bitches. And since you're a garbage spitting Sasquatch, your 95 pound sexy girlfriend must be a slutbag whore. nice adjective for a 17-year-old. In which case, i know you wouldn't deny it, rather confirm that she IS indeed a slutbag whore... as you only go out with their kind.


You must be very well mannered, as you kept on insulting almost everything. You must have grown up in a place where everybody is as well mannered as you are, same way as there might be no decent men from where i came from. You're from US? Ah, yes. The superior race of people. The ultimate racists. The country without an ORIGINAL culture.

Although i agreed with you on some points: Korean women are hypocrites when it comes to sex and provocative clothing. They will keep on insisting that they're conservative, but their mini skirts can give the firecrotch a run for her money.

No comments: