Friday, June 12, 2009

My hidden Agenda

I am part of this inter-racial marriage. Through the laws of Korea i am in a rather lower part of the society, and i don't care.

I have two kids, and i treasure them. They can make or break my day... usually make =). But there's a law in Korea with regards to them and their parents. I highly doubt my husband and i would get a divorce like these opportunist who went to Korea for their Korean Dream (like nb said), but prefer to be safe. My kids, if we separate, would go to my husband. According to the Korean system, their fathers would give them a much better future than what their foreign mothers can give. Just thinking that they would be taken away from me makes me choke. I can't, i'd rather jump off a building (too Korean)...

And i want to prove that wrong. My husband and i vowed to grow old together, and we will share our whole life together, but just to be on the safe side...

I'd rather him be my house husband. ;)